Quote of the Month

Quote of the Month; The Commodore of the club leads by example, usually he leads round the race track as well-Joe King.

Monday, February 25, 2013

WAFIR 2013

Went out on Sknot for a sail but due to a small problem, like Culpy sooking it was to windy, we had to go back.

Not sure what happened out there and who won, but I believe in Karma and maybe those who had a laugh last year weren't laughing this year?  HAHAHAHA GOTA LUV SAILEN.....

Tell me more, who won and who was laughing??

2 comments:

  1. Sure I bet Fuller was still in "Bare" mode, more than 15 true and its time to go home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We would of kept going if it was just Craig, Rach and I, but remember we had Chris on board. I don't want to say to much, however if he was a dog a poodle comes to mind. A big puffy one!! Makes Ollie the Schnoodle look like a Rottweiler. I'm sailing on "SIN" next time..

    ReplyDelete