Quote of the Month

Quote of the Month; The Commodore of the club leads by example, usually he leads round the race track as well-Joe King.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Report on MYCV promotional stand at Melbourne Summer Boat Show

I had a look through my stack of flyers after the show and found that we had handed out 50 in total so probably not a bad result given the relatively low attendance at the show.  I hope that we will welcome some new members into the club that we met at the event.  I'd like to thank Ian Andersen for being stalwart and putting in two full days on the stand my father Graeme McKenzie for dropping in one arvo to help and Terry Pemberton for surviving natures onslaught, manning the stand on Sunday and staying on to help with packing up.  Looking forward to getting some more promotional material together for the club and maybe printing up some more colour banners to make a more eyecatching display in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment